1D PREF #221; He makes a comment so you change...
- Note: [request] nothing sparkling...
- Niall: "Do you ever get dressed?" he'd laughed as he'd walked into your flat after doing some promo work for the band and found you lounging on the settee in your pjs. In the moment you'd laughed it off, but the words rattled round your brain as you got out of bed the next day. You found yourself changing into your nicer clothes once you'd showered, taking your time to dry and style your hair, to put on makeup - all this despite the only place you'd be going all day was the supermarket. It was a week into this routine before Niall said anything, and this time his comment surprised you. "How come you're always dressy all the time all of a sudden?" he asks, eyeing you suspiciously as you wander into the living room. You shrug, taking a seat beside him, "It doesn't hurt to make an effort does it?". "But we're at home," he sighs exasperatedly, shaking his head, "You look uncomfy! It's only me here and you don't need to try and impress me, i'd still think you were stunning if you were wearing a bin bag,". You laugh lightly, biting your lip as you look down at your over-dressed attire. A moment passes before you lean across to him, pecking his cheek before mumbling, "I'm going to go get changed,".
- Louis: You'd stared at Louis in confusion at the strange look he was given you as the two of you were moments from stepping out of the house, "What?". His eyes had narrowed slightly as he'd taken your hand, walking in front as he guided you to the waiting car, "You always make me feel small when you wear heels,". The next time an event came around that you'd been invited to as Louis' guest, you caught yourself as your hand reached out for your new heels, instead sliding on a pair of plain black flats. Louis smiled at you as you stepped out of the bedroom, a hand reaching out for yours as he quirked his eyebrow, "You look different?". You shrug, leaning across to kiss him lightly before turning your attention to the other boys and their dates who were waiting in your living room. "Right, I need to see these killer heels you've been raving on about!" Danielle announced loudly as she walked across to you, though her grin drops when she looks down at your feet and notices the heels absence, "Where are they?". You feel your cheeks blush, and you look in Louis' direction out of the corner of your eye quickly before mumbling, "Oh I changed my mind on them,".
- Liam: "I'm sick of hearing you say that you can't!" he'd snapped when you'd panicked once more at the suggestion you apply for a job as a writer on the new One Direction blog, "You're brilliant (Y/N), but it's always yourself holding you back! I wish you could just see that you can,". You wander out from the bedroom clutching a folder containing all your writing - ranging from articles you'd written in your school newspaper, to poems you'd posted online - tightly in your hand. "So... I'm going to go to that interview," you mumble nervously, only just loud enough that Liam hears. His head whirls round to look at you with surprise - it had been weeks since he'd first mentioned to vacancy and neither of you had spoken about it since - "You're what? You're going to the interview?". The sound of sheer ecstasy in his voice makes you smile slightly as you nod, laughing as he rushes over to you, hugging you as he wishes you luck. You get home that evening, a smile on your face, walking a little taller - Liam notices this. "Did you get it?" he asks anxiously the moment you step through the door. You chuckle, shaking your head, "No because of the... Personal interest I have in the band," you roll your eyes, still smiling, "But they really liked my stuff and they know of another vacancy in a similar place - they're going to forward me the details!". You jump up and down excitedly and Liam rushes over to you quickly, wrapping his arms around you as he mutters, "I'm so proud of you,".
- Zayn: "Can't you just make a decision for once," he'd sighed, riffling through the kitchen draw for a takeout menu after a stressful day at work, "It's only food,". His comment had bugged you for a few weeks now, and since then you'd tried to make a point to show Zayn that you could be decisive whenever opportunity arose. "What are we doing tomorrow then, I have the day off," he grins, propping his head up on his elbow to look at you as he lies in the bed. You toy with the edge of the duvet as you reply, suppressing your automatic urge to ask what he wants to do, "Well it's forecast nice, so I was thinking we could hang out in the park for a bit. Get lunch at Bella's?". You can hear the frown in his voice when he replies, "I don't like Bella's,". You shrug, trying to come across as unaffected, "I just fancied it,". You feel a shiver of pleasure run down your spine when you feel Zayn reach out and twirl a piece of your hair around his fingers as he suggests, "We only ever seem to go out these days, I thought it might be nice to stay in - lazy day?". You roll onto your side, facing him with a small smile, falling back into old habits, "If you want to,". He quirks his head for a moment as he watches you before speaking again, "But we could still go to the park if you want? I like the sound of that,". You nod, chuckling slightly as you shuffle yourself closer into his embrace, "We can soak up the rays,".
- Harry: "Stop being such a stubborn ass," Harry had teased, laughing as he poked your cheek playfully as you pouted in annoyance. "I'm not stubborn!" you'd shouted back, folding your arms tightly across your chest. Since that argument you'd begun to see his point - though you'd never admit that aloud to him - and as a result you'd been trying to hold your tongue more. "You coming out today?" Harry asked, sticking his head round the living room door where you were lounging on the settee. You sigh, pushing yourself slowly to your feet and turning off the TV, "Sure,". He steps fully into the room, a smirk playing on his lips, "Don't sound too enthusiastic about spending your time with me eh?". You smile slightly, "Nah, I was just planning in having a TV day, catch up on shows and stuff,". You walk past him into the bedroom to get changed and he follows, "You don't have to come love,". "It's fine," you answer quickly, pulling your pyjama top off over your head. You squeal slightly as you feel Harry quickly grab your hips, twisting you slightly, "What's gotten into you these days?". You feel a blush begin to spread up your cheeks, as you mumble, "Trying to be less stubborn,". "What?" he looks at you in disbelief before shaking his head and laughing, "Don't you change at all! I love my stubborn ass girlfriend - wouldn't have you any other way,".
Oh dear just been trying to explain to an American woman how to open the bus window - people don’t really seem to help each other out down here, she’d been struggling for ages and my northern kindness came out. I started to try and explain but she looked at me so gone out. Made perfect sense to me - my Yorkshire must be hard to interpret am laughing so much
Anonymous asked: Can you do a preference where he's drunk or your drunk or something or whatever xoxo
I’ve done a you’re drunk one I think if you look on my list but if I haven’t i’ll think about it yeah yeah? Xxx
Anonymous asked: have fun! damn i want to go to london, especially to a HARRY POTTER STUDIO
Thank you!! Eee I’m so giddy for it, i’ll be chilling in hogwarts tomorrow! Where all the actors actual stood and filmed! Oh dear I’m going to fan girl so bad it’ll be embarrassing!
And now you watch the follower count drop..
I’m going to London!
Tomorrow i’ll be heading down to London for a few days with a friend so I don’t think i’ll be on here much, if at all, until I get back late on sunday. There’s a preference queued for some point while i’m away and i’ve made quite a few plans of preferences to write when i’m back.
Hope you have a nice weekend guys - I’m so excited! I’m going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour ahhhh
1D PREF #220; You give him the silent treatment...
- Note: [request]
- Harry: You frown, turning your back on your boyfriend as he attempts to break your steely expression towards, instead focusing your attention on making yourself a cup of tea. You tense slightly for a moment when you feel Harry place his hands on your hips from behind, his lips by your ear as he gently teases, "Aw come on, you can't be mad forever. I'm sorry!" but still you ignore him. You wriggle out of his grip without much effort, walking towards the fridge, but as you open the door Harry closes it. Your eyes narrow as you stare at him, leaning casually against the fridge, a smirk playing on his lips. He steps forward taking both of your hands in his, and you look away, pretending to be uninterested. "I'm sorry I forgot our anniversary," he starts, and you bite your lip, "I am a shockingly awful boyfriend,". Something about his tone catches your attention, and you turn back to look at him curiously. He's still smiling, "But i'm the shockingly awful boyfriend you've been with officially a year now, and hopefully the same shockingly awful boyfriend that you will spend many many many years to come with,". Despite your attempts not to, a small smile spreads across your features, just making his grin bigger. "And so you can't stay mad at me forever," he concludes, pulling you closer to him while you playfully hit at his chest.
- Niall: You glared at the back of your boyfriends head as you put pots away in the kitchen while he lounged on the settee oblivious to your annoyance. If that was bad enough, it just made it worse that he had yet to acknowledge, perhaps even notice, that you'd been giving him the silent treatment all day since he'd made that comment this morning. Huffing, you move into the living taking a seat on the settee as far away from Niall as you could manage without being on the floor - a far cry from the usual way you two would cuddle up. Your gaze flickers to him every few seconds out of the corner of your eye as you curl yourself up into a ball, your chin resting on your knees. Eventually, you catch the glances he begins to throw you, the way his brows furrow in confusion, his lips turned down. He reaches out for you, a hand stroking your leg as he asks, "You ok babe? You've been dead quiet today,". You bite your tongue, focusing your attention forward at the television. "Do you not feel very well?" he asks once more, his tone so laced with concern that it makes you sigh in exasperation. "No," you frown, looking over at him, "I'm annoyed at you,". His mouth opens, startled, before he questions, "Is that why you've not really spoken to me all day?" you nod, "I thought you didn't feel well... That you wanted to be left alone,". You shrug, you gaze falling to where he's stroking your hand delicately, before mumbling, "I'm sorry. I should have asked you sooner,".
- Liam: You and Liam rarely argue, rarely got too annoyed at one another, so when you did it was difficult to know how to react. You were stubborn, and as such you'd decided to simply ignore your boyfriend, going on like normal simply without acknowledging him - it was difficult though. You're sat on the settee, remote in hand as you aimlessly flick through the TV channels, not really concentrating. Liam is sat beside you on the settee, chatting aimlessly about a new programme he's recently gotten into - "It's good, funny you know? I think you'd like it. I mean I know you'd like it, we have the same type of humour and...". Eventually you give up, moving instead to the bedroom to read for a while. Five minutes later, Liam is poking his head round the door asking whether he can join you. The two of you sit on the bed in awkward silence, and it takes all your effort to try to focus on the words on the page. You tense slightly, feeling a shift of weight on the mattress beside you, Liam's breathe suddenly tickling your arm. "I'm sorry," he mumbles almost pathetically, "I don't like it when we don't talk, when we're not us. I don't want you to be mad at me,". You sigh, laying down your book beside you on the bed and turning to look at Liam, "I'm not mad at you, more... Annoyed,". He smiles slightly, "Well I don't like it when you're annoyed at me either," he quirks his eyebrow. You roll your eyes, a smile spreading across your features as he wraps an arm comfortingly around your waist.
- Louis: "Oh so you're playing that game eh?" Louis eyes you suspiciously, finally catching on after you've been ignoring him for the past half hour. Again, you don't reply, and instead continue to look down at your phone, texting a friend. "Yeah well," he snaps, "Well two can play that game, let’s see how you like that eh?". You hum slightly in response, settling down further into the settee getting comfortable. Out of the corner of your eye you can see Louis moving around the room, engaging in different tasks but never staying in one place for too long. You do your best to hide your smirk as he keeps throwing evils back at you, continually sighing and huffing. You jump slightly as he laughs theatrically loudly at his phone, glaring at him as he practically shouts, "Ah Zayn! You are a funny one aren't you!". Moments later you hear him sigh, "Ok, I give up, I don't like this,". He moves to sit on the edge of where you lay on the settee, but still you don't respond. "I'm sorry, please please forgive me," he pauses, "Please just talk to me,". Out of the corner of your eye you notice the way he starts to smirk, and the next moment you're squealing loudly, his hands tickling wildly at your sides. "Please please please," he chants as he laughs, too strong for your hands to push him away. "Ah stop it," you squeal giddily, surprised when he actually does. He leans over, placing a delicate kiss to your forehead before saying, "I'm sorry," once more.
- Zayn: You ignore the way the mattress dips beside you as Zayn climbs into bed, keeping your back to him as he does so. "(Y/N)," he whispers your name out into the dark but you don't respond, still annoyed from your fight earlier you pretend to be asleep. He sighs, and it's a moment before you feel him moving closer to you beneath the covers, his arms going to wrap around you, but you shuffle away from his touch. He freezes for a second and you hear him sigh as he retreats to his own side of the bed. The next morning you leave for work without waking him, and when you get home that evening he's still not back from his own work. There's a knock at the door, and you frown slightly as you go to answer it. "Forgot my keys," Zayn mumbles quietly as you open the door, shuffling past you without another word. Niall is also stood in the doorway, looking after his friend with an annoyed expression, "Do you know what's up with him? He's been bloody moody all day!". You chuckle a little at that as you nod, "We... We had a fight yesterday,". Niall rolls his eyes, pointing at you as he backs away from the door, "I'll leave you to it then,". You close the door, taking a deep breath before walking up behind Zayn in the kitchen, reaching on your tip toes so your chin rests on his shoulder and you whisper, "Hi,". He turns his head to the side, and you can see he's smiling as he whispers back, "Hey,".
Anonymous asked: I'm such a nerd but pretty please do a preference about horse racing
I won’t be doing this request love, sorry! I don’t have a clue about horses aha! Sorry!